Vivo (CA) - It starts with management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vivo (CA)

"It starts with management"

I have been working at Vivo (CA) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Truly cares about providing great service to client companies AND consultants. From recruiters to sales to HR, actions are sincere in efforts to make clients and consultants happy.

The staff. Smart, quiet, loud, wacky, sassy, sweet, funny, lovely, sharp, neurotic, brooding, silly, serious... various personas and personalities make up the workforce.

Enhanced camaraderie and team-building activities. The work is fast-paced and anxiety-ridden so any excuse to take a breather and relax is on calendar. Also, snacks galore!

Values employees. Management is focused on enhancing employees' skills. Paid-for trainings at least once a year. Open door policy. Want new or additional responsibilities for skills growth? Just ask. Disagree on an idea? Chime up.

Fast course correction approach. Made a misstep? Company conducts gap analysis and involves the whole workforce right away to bring knowledge or awareness. No finger pointing. Just, "How do we prevent it from happening again?"

Nurturing management. Supportive AND direct. Management team is hands-on. They cheer for you. But they're also blunt when you've done something that could have been done better.

Cool CEO. The whole energy of the company, the values and vision, it really starts from the top.

Neat talent incubator. Spend a few months at Vivo and you'll gain so much skills you can bring to your next job, your hire-ability greatly increased.

Cons

Culture is specific. (Though I imagine most small companies are like this anyway.)

Small team size. If you're not used to being so visible, this place will jar your senses.

Last year was a revolving door for internal hires but this year, such astounding improvements. I think overall the company became more selective of who to bring into the company, find those who really share the company's vision and not just be used as a career stepping stone.

Other Employee Reviews for Vivo (CA)

1. "IT Anslyst"

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Burlingame, CA
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Burlingame, CA

Pros

A good companh to work with. They listen and care about what you want, and tried to fulfill.

Cons

There isnt much Negative about this company to comrent

"I love the histrionics!"

Former Employee - Sales in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Vivo (CA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had a great 4-year run. I just love how many people think that work should be all "fun". "What? I have to sell something???" Losers. I kinda wish I stayed, but it was time to go for me. Still, suck it up, angry fired people!

Cons

It's a East Bay company. We are in suburbia. I don't have cons after reading these crazy people rants, because it seems like this is just a site for people trying to be mean. So I got nothing.

Advice to Management

Dont let these losers get to you.