Cover image for VoiceNation

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rapid Growth and Development

Apr 10, 2018 - Customer Service Representative in Buford, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rapid growth within the company, and excellent incentives for referrals. Upper management is willing to help with just about anything. Thick skin, and the ambition to go the extra mile will get you far. Like stated previously, its the people they hire and the management in place who make this place great!

Cons

Cramped quarters and limited amount of bathrooms.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great People

Nov 21, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot has changed but the few people who remain have a goal to see the company succeed and the know that the employees are what drive that.

Cons

None that I can think of currently

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best management team I've worked with thus far

Oct 31, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say if the job suites you then you should have no problems here, Managment (Dia , Shelia, and Chiquita have been the absolute best to work with very cool, understanding, and sincere. They honestly have been the best part of working here.

Cons

There are no cons, the environment working here is unmatched

Continue reading

VoiceNation Response

Director of Employee Engagement and HR

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate what you mean to the Company! The advice you gave is what we strive to continue to do - 1x1s and continue to listen to what you guys have to say! Sheila

Discover more reviews about VoiceNation.

VoiceNation Photos

+ Add Photo
VoiceNation photo of: The Middle - The Heart of our HQ where employees can mingle and eat lunch
VoiceNation photo of: The Wellness room in the Duluth HQ - Perfect place to take a break and unwind or meditate.
VoiceNation photo of: Is this a new friend? Sophie makes a new acquaintance in our spacious break area, 'The Middle'!
VoiceNation photo of: Eric Schurke - CEO North America The Moneypenny Group