VoiceNation - Rapid Growth and Development | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "i dont even know half of the people in this call center :(" (in 4 reviews)

• "There are no cons that I can think of because everything about VN is great" (in 4 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Rapid Growth and Development"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation (Less than a year)

Pros

Rapid growth within the company, and excellent incentives for referrals. Upper management is willing to help with just about anything. Thick skin, and the ambition to go the extra mile will get you far.

Like stated previously, its the people they hire and the management in place who make this place great!

Cons

Cramped quarters and limited amount of bathrooms.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"I"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hours are 24/7 so SUPER flexible. The people you work with are super nice no matter what position they are and a nice family environment. Unlike a lot of work places, they even have a fully stocked fridge of HEALTHY food. I like the work I do a lot and I like the hours I get even more. I've almost been here for an entire year and I don't regret the time I've put into the company :)

Cons

A lot of previous cons I've experienced have changed for the better. So it's a constantly growing and improving.

Advice to Management

You guys do a lot to make everyone happy and personally, I like what you guys do.

VoiceNation Response

Apr 5, 2018 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We are constantly working to listen and find new opportunities to enrich our team members' experiences here. Thank you for letting us know that we are doing the... More

"My Favorite Job"

Current Employee - Junior Systems Administrator in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Junior Systems Administrator in Buford, GA

I have been working at VoiceNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started off taking calls for my company which was fun to be apart of! 2 weeks later i got an opportunity with the IT department, snd have been learning more and more everyday about the industry! The best part is when I walk in I feel comfortable because with the culture which is friendly, drama free, and family oriented! Love my job, but most importantly, the operators here who steer the ship!

Cons

I have no cons for this job.

Advice to Management

N/A

Discover more reviews about VoiceNation.