Cover image for VoiceNation

Current Employee, less than 1 year

BEST in the industry!!!

Apr 10, 2018 - Team Coach in Buford, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a huge blessing to have a workplace that encourages both personal and professional development! VoiceNation has developed a culture where iron sharpens iron, which is amazing for team and individually character building. Being a part of "the bigger picture" has really made me feel like a valued asset to the company!

Cons

Honestly I LOVE working for VoiceNation, and have absolutely nothing negative to say. It's a great feeling to be so excited to come to work!

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great People

Nov 21, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot has changed but the few people who remain have a goal to see the company succeed and the know that the employees are what drive that.

Cons

None that I can think of currently

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best management team I've worked with thus far

Oct 31, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say if the job suites you then you should have no problems here, Managment (Dia , Shelia, and Chiquita have been the absolute best to work with very cool, understanding, and sincere. They honestly have been the best part of working here.

Cons

There are no cons, the environment working here is unmatched

Be the first to find this review helpful

VoiceNation Response

Director of Employee Engagement and HR

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate what you mean to the Company! The advice you gave is what we strive to continue to do - 1x1s and continue to listen to what you guys have to say! Sheila

Discover more reviews about VoiceNation.

VoiceNation Photos

+ Add Photo
VoiceNation photo of: The Middle - The Heart of our HQ where employees can mingle and eat lunch
VoiceNation photo of: The Wellness room in the Duluth HQ - Perfect place to take a break and unwind or meditate.
VoiceNation photo of: Is this a new friend? Sophie makes a new acquaintance in our spacious break area, 'The Middle'!
VoiceNation photo of: Eric Schurke - CEO North America The Moneypenny Group