Von Maur - Sales Associate | Glassdoor

"Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Normal, IL

I worked at Von Maur full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Pay for Retail Rewards for customer reviews Time and a half on Sunday All Major Holidays Off

Cons

Absolutely the worst job I have ever had. The management is never happy with what you do, I was the top seller in my department every week for the 6 months I was there and NEVER was that appreciated. I was always told I could do a lot better and that I was nowhere near what the expected of me.

Von Maur2017-05-24
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Normal, IL

I have been working at Von Maur part-time for more than a year

Pros

Von Maur is sincerely the best place I’ve worked. Management cares and works with you and you are made to sincerely feel like a valuable asset to the company.

Cons

Women cannot wear pants, must wear skirts or dresses and it’s very impractical for the midwestern cold, not the mention dated.

Von Maur2019-03-13
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Hoover, AL

I have been working at Von Maur full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been with Von Maur at the Hoover, Al location for 8 months and it's been one of the best and most rewarding time in my career, I love the dress code, for the most part, Co-workers and friendly and ALWAYS willing and ready to help. the discount is great and meeting different people from all walks of life who comes in to shop and talk has been rewarding. I've always said, if work is your second home, it needs to... be a place you enjoy working and find fulfilling.

Cons

I have no cons. All is GOOD

Advice to Management

none at this time.

Von Maur2019-09-07

Discover more reviews about Von Maur.