Voodoo - Fun Company | Glassdoor

"Fun Company"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Berlin

I have been working at Voodoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture. Fun environment. Creative coworkers. Amazing company benefits. Having full ownership of your tasks. Extremely Helpful team!

Cons

Start-up feeling the brand new studios. However, the team puts a real effort to fix any issues as soon as possible.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work and stay open to different cultures in other countries.

Voodoo2019-08-21

Other Employee Reviews

"Best culture"

Current Employee - Launch Ops Developer in Paris

I have been working at Voodoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture promoting excellence. Excellent compensation. They really look after you. Awesome work life balance.

Cons

Can't think of anything. The only thing I can say is that to be part of such a high achieving company you must be a high achieving person.

Voodoo2019-10-14
  2. "Company with a strong and unique culture"

Current Employee - Game Lead

I have been working at Voodoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A leadership that I trust, who listens and cares about their people and culture. - Autonomy given and trust from the leadership. - System thinking on how to be more effective in our work and at scale. This translates in our processes, how we do things, the games we make, the tools we use. - Super fun people to work with. People are nice, professional and there is a young atmosphere overall.

Cons

- As many companies that grow fast, there is the challenge to cope with the pace as we get more numerous: quality hiring, training, reflecting on mistakes etc..but the leadership is aware and reacted fast in addressing these matters. - Tendency to execute things a bit too fast without taking the time to step back and see the big picture (i.e. the prototypes we test fast on the market)

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the people, keep questioning how we do things, stay flexible with the change. It’s been an amazing time so far!

Voodoo2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about Voodoo.