Voodoo - Never a dull day! | Glassdoor

"Never a dull day!"

Current Employee - Legal Counsel in Paris

I have been working at Voodoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredibly dynamic, fast, innovative environment; Great company culture, aware of its challenges

Cons

If you never worked in a fast paced & young environment, you might feel challenged as clearly the company is starting its maturity journey and is far from being fully organised at all levels; If you own your stuff and are willing to build the next stage company, you'll feel at home & fully empowered.

Advice to Management

continue seeking feedback, the bottom-up approach, and the fully transparent communication

Voodoo2019-11-26

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Experience"

Former Employee - Art Director in Barcelona

I worked at Voodoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had really nice experience inside the company. Very nice people and opportunities to do lot of different projects. Good environment in Barcelona Studio and people very engaged with what they are doing. I think it is a company with huge potential. Awesome benefits

Cons

Maybe like an Artist you have less opportunities to create high quality rendering assets, but you can give lot of insights on design aspects and reinforce clear gameplay mechanics. So it´s a matter of balance.

Advice to Management

The company is learning very fast and I think they are ready to evolve the games and adapt to the market.

Voodoo2019-12-05

"Very interesting and yet very bad atmosphere"

I worked at Voodoo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Big company, a lot of resources, a lot of interesting people

Cons

Very passive/aggressive atmosphere. A lot of unhealthy competition and back stabbing; Very poor management as everything is still decided by a very small core and so everyone just tries to please this small core instead of giving honest opinions. Everyone is always ecstatic and no one dares criticizing anything about the company which seems very fake.

Voodoo2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about Voodoo.