Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease - It created anxiety in that hours billed were required without offering any assistance. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease

"It created anxiety in that hours billed were required without offering any assistance."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Pros

Many of the employees are friendly and it has a "small firm" feel in terms of their concern for their employees (such as when illness strikes or death in family)

Cons

Attorneys don't share whether they are satisfied and whether you're doing well, then suddenly criticize during the yearly review without giving a chance to correct any mistakes they feel you may be making

Other Employee Reviews for Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease

1. "Great Work, Great People."

I have been working at Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The firm has consistently brought in new, interesting work. Great team-oriented atmosphere.

Cons

Like any firm, hours can be unpredictable.

Advice to Management

More transparency.

"Challenging Work, Great Workplace Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Vorys is a firm that encourages and supports you to grow as a professional. The firm's management truly cares about the development of their people, both the administrative staff and the attorneys. I enjoy the many opportunities to collaborate on projects within my department and with other departments at the firm. Lastly, I appreciate the "roll up your sleeves and work" mentality of the administrative management.

Cons

There are few "cons" that I have experienced at the firm. Excellence is a core value at Vorys, so there are high standards to be met....some may find this challenging but many employees, myself included, appreciate it.

Advice to Management

Continue to support the charitable organizations in our communities. The difference we make on these initiatives makes me proud to be an employee.