Voxify - Good work-life balance, not the most challenging place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Voxify

"Good work-life balance, not the most challenging place to work."

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Alameda, CA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Alameda, CA

Pros

The team is very close knit, the company is very good in supporting work-life balance, and management is respectful of employees. The work environment is generally very laid back and fun. The company is fairly successful and seems to be in a stable if not explosive market position.

Cons

The team is fairly junior, so there are limited opportunities to learn from other, very experienced members. Because most of the development work is driven by business development, work tends to be very bursty, things are very slow at times, and then there isn't enough time to do an excellent job on a project due to business commitments.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to employee development.

Other Employee Reviews for Voxify

1. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Alameda, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Alameda, CA

I worked at Voxify full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Committed, engaged team. Great culture of openness, candor, teamwork. Fun. Competitive. I enjoyed the entire company committing to a competitive pursuit and winning. Lots of smart people demonstrating real innovation to deliver industry leading solutions. People like each other here. A true meritocracy - if you can make it happen, take it on.

Cons

I have no complaints. There are always challenges in a growing startup, but this place was set up to compete and to be engaged.

Advice to Management

I appreciate the energy and personal commitment this team made to me and to the company. It was a rare culture that you created that I realized is quite unique.

2. ".Voice response IVR"

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Alameda, CA
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Alameda, CA

I worked at Voxify full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great product which delivers the best the industry has to offer. Quick development turnaround and lots of high customer satisfaction.

Cons

Hard driven timelines promised by sales. Lots of hours input to deliver on time. Some manual processes which need to be automated.

Advice to Management

Find the balance between what dates need to be given to the prospect to land the sale. Prioritize the projects and assign delivery dates by priority.