Vpi Home Solutions - In Home Sales WA | Glassdoor

"In Home Sales WA"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Pros

Great flexibility with your family and schedule , opportunity to make good money if you are willing to work hard and follow there program.

Cons

Local market is over saturated with home improvement companies, it hard to get opportunity to see new people. Lot of lead generation need to be done on your own.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all hard work that you do for the team and make VPI a great Company to work for. Keep up the hard work.

Other Employee Reviews for Vpi Home Solutions

1. "Poor Management"

Pros

it was a job that paid money, when i needed it.
    theres no reason to work there at all . word

Cons

Hot, poor management, all immigrant workforce if you speak english as a first langauge you wont talk to anyone there, they expect a new hire to work as fast as a 8 year vetran.

Advice to Management

to actually listen to employees, and not treat them like dirt, pick leads that know what there doing, and dont tell people there working mandatory overtime 20 minutes beffore their shift ends.

2. "Good and Rewarding"

Current Employee - IT/Marketing in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - IT/Marketing in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Vpi Home Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My time at VPI has been great. They have allowed, and encouraged, me to grow my responsibility within the company. I have been able to update and look for solutions that improve work quality and consistency.

I never feel discouraged or unappreciated. If I do have frustrations, I feel comfortable talking to HR to reach a prompt and satisfactory solution.

I am currently in school and VPI has been great when it comes to my schedule. They allow me to be flexible in my days and hours.

Since VPI is a small company, they treat their employees as family. They do a lot of things that other larger companies do not, like personalized birthday cards, turkeys and pies for holidays, and paid holidays off for part-time employees.

Cons

VPI is a fast-paced environment, so this environment is not for those with little motivation/ambition or poor communication skills. There are rewards and incentives available for those that are successful.

Advice to Management

N/A