VyStar Credit Union - Overview | Glassdoor

"Overview"

Pros

A lot of paid holidays

Cons

Slim to none chances to move up fast

Other Employee Reviews for VyStar Credit Union

1. "Vystar finally supporting community events other than the typical charities we were basically forced to support."

Former Employee - Former MSR
    Former Employee - Former MSR

Pros

I was out shopping one day recently and met a couple with a service dog in training who was wearing a VyStar employee badge. They told me the dog was being trained to one day assist a disabled Veteran. I thought that was great, not only that they were doing this but then they told me the dog goes to work every day at Vystar! WOW How cool is that? I think I remembering hearing about this when I was working there but never met the dog before. I had forgotten about it. I may no longer work for Vystar but any organization that lets their employees participate in such a wonderful community service is great! Way to go! Keep up the great work. Our Veterans need all the help they can get. I will continue to be a member as long as you continue to support programs such as this!

Cons

AS a single parent I feel the organization was not always understanding on some of the limlitations and challenges on working and needing time off for children's Dr appts and 1st day of school. I would let my supervisor know a week or two in advance and they'd wait till the last minute to tell me yes or no to getting the time off.

Advice to Management

Terry West, Keep up the good work. I forgot to ask what branch the lady & dog work at...I am going to let all my friends know and maybe you'll get some new members who love dogs and who also want to 'support' our troops. Just basing my approval on this, I give you 5 thumbs up!!!

2. "Wonderful - Not much to complain about"

Current Employee - Member Relationship Specialist
    Current Employee - Member Relationship Specialist

Pros

Great People I work with, wouldnt change it for the world - Best Supervisor & VP!!!!

Cons

Hours - Especially on Saturdays