WAC Lighting Company - One of the most professional companies I've ever worked for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WAC Lighting Company

"One of the most professional companies I've ever worked for."

I worked at WAC Lighting Company full-time

Pros

WAC is an amazing company and a pleasure to work for. They are fair in every aspect and are above average in salary and benefits. With their focus on the sustainability of their products, they are forward thinkers who have the big picture in mind over their competition. The people are what makes this company what it is. Everyone is highly trained at their respective positions and their Inside Sales Staff is 2nd to none in their knowledge of their products inside and out. WAC empowers their staff across the board to do whatever is necessary to take care of the customer within reasonable limits.

Cons

If there has to be a con, it would only be that they don't cover enough categories in the lighting industry. But they have introduced some new LED decorative recently so that covers one of those lacking categories.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Your customers and reps appreciate your hard work on R&D and bringing the right product to the table. Your employees are happy and well trained. Bring some of the Inside Staff to Dallas Market on a rotating schedule and let them invest in the industry beyond WAC.

Other Employee Reviews for WAC Lighting Company

1. "I LOVE MY JOB"

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA

I have been working at WAC Lighting Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the best Company I've ever worked for. Each year they will sponsor an all expense paid company trip for you and a guest. In our breakroom you find free fresh fruit, drinks, nuts, WiFi and a TV with a game console. I love the direct connect with our manager who work as hard as our warehouse team members. In a nutshell: IF YOU DONT MIND WORKING HARD.... YOU'LL FEEL IN PARADISE!!

Cons

The only con I had when starting here is not having a clear understanding of benefits and policies. I had to ask other employees that often didnt have a clue.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. "Terrible Management"

I worked at WAC Lighting Company full-time

Pros

great benefits, discount on lighting product

Cons

Horrible management and CEO. Work environment is broken & negative. Working overtime is expected and no is not an option. No organization from management.

Advice to Management

Listen to your staff, don't micromanage, adhere to a schedule and don't run the dept like a queen, so your staff works because they fear you rather than respect you.