WBB Consulting - Great Company..Dedicated Workforce...Great Addition to BD Exec | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WBB Consulting

"Great Company..Dedicated Workforce...Great Addition to BD Exec"

Current Employee - Consultant in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Consultant in Reston, VA

I have been working at WBB Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Work
Improved Leadership in C Suite: BD Exec outstanding
Processes are being applied across organization

Cons

LPTA Pressure from Government
CSS is downsizing due to market conditions
Company strategy for future growth

Advice to Management

Communication by C Suite needed more frequently

Other Employee Reviews for WBB Consulting

1. "Great work!"

I have been working at WBB Consulting full-time

Pros

I really enjoy the nature of the work we do here. It has true value and serves a more than deserving population! The team, for the most part, is very collaborative. We hunker down and get it done. I look forward to engaging in more projects with time.

Cons

A very reactive environment at times and quite of bit of stress transfer occurs in the 11th hour.

Advice to Management

Continue to pursue and do the good work but adopt practices that result in fewer fire drills.

WBB Consulting Response

Jun 23, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Glad you enjoy the teamwork aspects as well as the work you do. For more suggestions, please contact HR@wbbinc.com.

"WBB, great place to work!"

I have been working at WBB Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

WBB has many pros outside the normal benefits most companies offer. What I like about WBB is flexibility to reasonably work from home or the office allowing me to maximize the use of my time. Additionally, the company offers many opportunities to excel should you decide to pursue it, and your involvement is up to you. Also, it is not so large a company that it forgets its people, and the office really feels like a family atmosphere interacting with its employees from the most junior to the most senior person. There is mutual respect. Once you become a team member, your opinion and experience matter, and as long as you let the other members know about your skills, they will make good use of them. On top of that, I like the fact that leadership looks out for you even when opportunities slow down and don't just kick you to the curb. The people are awesome and there is a wealth of experience and subject matter experts that know how to do there job and do it with quality and pride. I like being part of this kind of team. We do interesting work across the DoD and other government agencies as well as the civilian business sector.

Cons

WBB is a great company, but it is only what you make of it. Work can slow down at times, so you really have to seek out the opportunities and network yourself regularly. If you involved yourself, then success will come. If you sit back, you will have difficulties. Work and consulting projects will not necessarily come looking for you.

Advice to Management

Continue the lines of communication with your employees and continue to be open about where the company is going.

WBB Consulting Response

May 22, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. WBB continues to offer our employees multiple avenues to excel within the company. We are so glad to have you on our team!