WCG - Some of the smartest people around ... all "A Players" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WCG

"Some of the smartest people around ... all "A Players""

Current Employee - Manager, Interactive and Social Media in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Manager, Interactive and Social Media in Austin, TX

Pros

Being surrounded by some of the sharpest minds in the industry, the learning curve can be intense but very rewarding - and always highly innovative. Not a day goes by where I don't learn something new and feel as though I'm pushing myself (and the company) in a positive direction. My clients include industry and world business leaders, so I know that my work has real, tangible value.

Cons

In a constantly innovating industry (and corporate environment), growth is mandatory. There is no place to hide, and anyone willing will be pushed to their limits. This experience can be a shock to some, and there could be a stronger on-boarding program to explain WCG's approach, key perspectives on the industry and customer service, as well as its product suite.

Advice to Management

Continue to move forward existing efforts to establish product processes, and to create further education initiatives for employees on WCG products and perspectives.

Other Employee Reviews for WCG

1. "If you want to learn and steer your career towards what interests you.....this is the place for you!"

Current Employee - Account Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Director in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at WCG
    - Everyone is smart and you are learning every single day
    - The work is interesting and challenging and you are NEVER bored
    - Management tries to play to your strengths when staffing you on accounts, but also gives you opportunities for growth
    - There is not a lot of BS or politics that you find in other agencies. Everyone is very honest and straightforward
    - You can drive your own career based on your strengths and areas of interest

Cons

We are BUSY and sometimes the life/work balance is compromised. I think as an agency we are getting better at helping each other balance themselves though

2. "Love working at one of the smartest agencies around"

Current Employee - Group Director in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Group Director in Austin, TX

Pros

Super smart people with little to no ego. Great clients and rewarding work. Love the overall approach.

Cons

Not much other than standard growing pains for a company that is experiencing rapid growth in the world of digital.

Advice to Management

Keep your eyes on the prize (which I think you are already).