WCG - Great Work Environment | Glassdoor

"Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at WCG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WCG is an amazing company to work for, particularly the Austin office. The people are great, I spend time with them both inside and outside of work. I actually enjoy and look forward to coming to work. It's an energetic and positive environment here. I feel as though my manager truly cares about me as an employee and wants me to succeed and be fully satisfied with work. My skills have greatly grown while being here. Even as an associate all projects I have been involved with my ideas have been respected and appreciated. I can't imagine a better work environment.

Cons

High turnover rate. People are constantly joining and leaving the company.

Other Employee Reviews for WCG

"Fast paced. Right place for self starters"

Pros

Fast moving and growing company that places premium in innovation. Make your own fate here. Also winning more and more interesting and big clients. You can learn a lot here if you are a self starter. More senior people joining is helping smooth some rough edges.

Cons

Lots of talk about integration. Sometimes doesn't fit reality. There needs to be be more focus and investment on training. Sometimes hard to tell if I am developing my professional skills.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to the staff that wants to learn and grow with the company.

"Analytics"

I have been working at WCG full-time

Pros

There's a steep learning curve, but for those who are able to work hard and learn quickly, you'll get on lots of interesting projects and gain invaluable skills. Training happens on the fly, and supervisors are happy to help. Hierarchy is fairly flat and the office atmosphere is casual.

Cons

Analytics often involves some tedious parts, but this is a con to any type of analytics work and is not specific to the company.

Advice to Management

Needs better coordination between offices