WCG - Truly an Incredible Place to Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WCG

"Truly an Incredible Place to Work"

Former Intern - Analytics Intern in New York, NY
Former Intern - Analytics Intern in New York, NY

I worked at WCG as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

1) I was working with the smartest people in the field, who took the time to mentor me and provide constructive feedback.
2) I had complete access to everyone at the company, including executives, who were all eager to take the time to guide me and answer any questions I had.
3)Everyone I worked with treated me as a colleague and I was given a workload equivalent to a full-time employee, so I actually got a taste of what it meant to work at WCG.

Cons

There were no cons at all!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews for WCG

"Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at WCG full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WCG is an amazing company to work for, particularly the Austin office. The people are great, I spend time with them both inside and outside of work. I actually enjoy and look forward to coming to work. It's an energetic and positive environment here. I feel as though my manager truly cares about me as an employee and wants me to succeed and be fully satisfied with work. My skills have greatly grown while being here. Even as an associate all projects I have been involved with my ideas have been respected and appreciated. I can't imagine a better work environment.

Cons

High turnover rate. People are constantly joining and leaving the company.

"Bullies Reign Supreme"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at WCG full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They are masters of saying whatever they need to in order to get a potential client or employee in the door. They know just how to spin things from getting a couple of in-house people to write their only 2 good reviews to changing the name of the company every six months so that all the negative reviews listed here under WCG won't appear under The WeissComm Group, W20, Brew, or whatever new name they are calling themselves this week.

Cons

The CEO and the entire executive team have created an environment that no self-respecting worker can tolerate for long. All employees are seen as objects and are used for the sole purpose of boosting the egos of the handful of people who run the place. Bullying behavior (backstabbing, frame-ups, eye rolling, condescending comments, etc.) is the norm. If you are thinking of taking a job here, please do your due diligence and ask around the industry before accepting any offer.

Advice to Management

Get a conscience!