WD Partners - The people are the best and the work is creative and challenging. | Glassdoor
  1. "The people are the best and the work is creative and challenging."

Current Employee - Creative Director in Dublin, OH

I have been working at WD Partners full-time

Pros

The people are the best thing. We spend more time with each other than our families and the work family here Rocks! The benefits are very good and the typical workday provides a great work/life balance. We give back to our community in many different ways and the company not only encourages it but provides many opportunities to do so. The opportunity for learning is outstanding. There is some kind of Lunch-n-Learn...

Cons

The communication could be better. Many times someone will get a promotion and people don’t know about it until you read it on the monthly newsletter. This makes no sense because people should be celebrated. Some directors are afraid to provide constructive criticism of my work. The only way we’re going to get better is to be open and honest with each other.

Advice to Management

Promote open and honest conversation with employees. The communication between executive level and workers needs to improve.

WD Partners2018-04-01

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at WD Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent culture and people. Loved working there but needed something else

Cons

nothing really except no career progression

WD Partners2018-04-23
  2. "Good People - Too many yes’ w/o the resources"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Dublin, OH

I worked at WD Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great teams, great people with a comfortable office culture.

Cons

More work is taken on or agreed to than there are resources for which lead to an incredible amount of persistent overtime. There is a lot of what appears to be say yes now and figure it out later.

Advice to Management

Check in with the teams managing and developing the product more often. See where resources are more critical to maintain a better balance with less burn out.

WD Partners2019-02-26

Discover more reviews about WD Partners.