KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Aug 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super nice coworkers and lots of variety of projects to work on. Had a great time when I was there

Cons

Although the workplace environment was positive, there were many times when the job was stressful meeting right deadlines

WD Partners Response

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience working with us. We wish you the best in your future employment!

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

Great place to work with a great team

May 3, 2021 - Marketing Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company Lots of connections Teams actually care about their work

Cons

Tasks sometimes felt repetitive or redundant

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Beware

Jun 4, 2022 - Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote - work from anywhere

Cons

Impossible workload, disorganized & poor communication, non existent training, high turnover, disconnected and unsupportive management

WD Partners Response

Associate Director, Talent Care

Thank you for your feedback! We examine all reviews from Glassdoor to identify any trends or areas of concern, but we also encourage all Associates to reach out to their manager, Executive Leadership Team Member, and/or Talent Care at any time. We do our best to offer potential solutions and share with our current associates what is being done to address those concerns, though we understand that available outcomes may not always resolve all frustrations. For others reading this feedback, we’d like to highlight some of the things that we’re proud of at WD. So far this year, our turnover is 3%, last year it was 17%, and our 6-year average turnover is 27%. If you compare that to the Bureau of Labor Statistic’s national averages, we’re doing much, MUCH better than the rest of the country – even in our own industry and region – where the annual separation/turnovers are in the 40-60% ranges for that same 6 years. In our most recent WD Associate Check-In Survey in May 2022, our Associates rated WD a 8.0 out of 10 for “I’m able to manage my work in a way that allows me to maintain a healthy balance between work and home”. They also rated WD an 8.6 out of 10 for “I would like to be working at WD Partners a year from now.” We’re really proud that our clients are keeping us busy and our associates are choosing to stay!

Discover more reviews about WD Partners.

WD Partners Photos

+ Add Photo
WD Partners photo of: It's all about our People and the facewall showcases that.
WD Partners photo of: WD Dublin Office
WD Partners photo of: WD Dublin
WD Partners photo of: WD Dublin lobby
WD Partners photo of: WD Irvine lobby
WD Partners photo of: The associate gym is open 24x7
WD Partners photo of: Need some downtime - WD'ers often are found at the pool and Foosball tables