KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

It's ok

Jun 25, 2022 - Traveling Inventory Associate in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced environment, I liked it

Cons

You get tired a lot, bring good shoes

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Pay, Enjoyable Work Environmnent.

Aug 8, 2022 - Inventory Associate in Albuquerque, NM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Transportation to the stores (and sometimes to the office) is covered, and you are paid minimum wage for travel time over an hour. The working pay is very good, and you get your paycheque once a week. The managers and coworkers at this location (and the two branches occasionally worked alongside) are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

Getting up as early as 2am is very difficult. Travel time is often three hours. Working times can go longer than 8 hours, and occasionally you'll get back home late in the evening. It can get quite hot in the stores.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Available employment

Jun 9, 2022 - Inventory Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

This job allows you to work at your own pace in a relaxed environment. We work as a team and therefore coworkers support one another not only with the workload but with reaching our overall team goal.

Cons

This job has a high turn over rate due to the hours you work and some days how many hours you end up working. This job would be easier if people would come to work and actually work but unfortunately a lot of people come to work and do nothing except stand around which affects everyone else's performances and prevents us from reaching our daily goals in turn keeps us from getting raises we deserve.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about WIS International.

WIS International Photos

+ Add Photo
WIS International photo of: Build a Future!
WIS International photo of: Serving the Community
WIS International photo of: Join our Team!
WIS International photo of: Partner with Major Retailers
WIS International photo of: State of the Art Technology
WIS International photo of: State of the Art Technology
WIS International photo of: Entry level management opportunities with advancement