WMS Industries - Solid company with growth potential - bring your 'A' game. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WMS Industries

"Solid company with growth potential - bring your 'A' game."

Pros

Challenging and stimulating environment
Room to grow as a person, but you must take it if you want it
Solid company with growth potential
Management team is active in making adjustments quickly
Gym with showers on site along with fitness trainers should you want to participate

Cons

Some projects are poorly planned/managed
Departments need better communication
Sick days and vacation are managed as one pool of PTO.

Other Employee Reviews for WMS Industries

"This company is going places.."

Pros

Great work space, cool people, very cool products. WMS is on the cutting edge of the casino gaming industry and the people who work there are zealots about putting out innovative games.

Cons

In my opinion, the pay is a little low. WMS is making LOTS of money and I'm not seeing that trickle down to some of the folks in the trenches who are actually making the games. I think that the bonuses are pretty weak as well. It's pretty apparent that the sales people and those in Game Dev are the favored children.

Advice to Management

Overall, I think the management teams are doing a fairly decent job. I would like to see some of the red tape and politics shaved down a bit. Also, the aforementioned, sharing of the wealth would be nice change of pace. It's a great place to work though and by and large I think the managers are good people.

2. "review"

Pros

Very talented and hard working employees. Lot's of creative development and desire to make great products. Nice facilities and on site amenities.

Cons

Lots of focus on post-merger integration, consolidation, and cost reduction. Following recent merger each division has different ways of doing things and it takes time to align processes.