WOFL-FOX35 - In four years our station went through several changes in senior management and several marketing strategies. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WOFL-FOX35

"In four years our station went through several changes in senior management and several marketing strategies."

Former Employee - Executive Producer in Lake Mary, FL
Former Employee - Executive Producer in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Fox 35 has some very hard working and great people to work with. Very loyal group of people. You'll work with seasoned journalists who want to win

Cons

Be prepared for long hours. I you don't bring a "don't go home until the job is done" attitude you will not survive there.

Other Employee Reviews for WOFL-FOX35

1. "Video Editor"

Pros

Friendly awesome coworkers and amazing benefits.

Cons

As any news room, it can be hectic and sometimes lack in communication but you can always feel free at this station to ask for clearification.

Advice to Management

I have no advice as the managers I worked under were awesome! They always worked with me when it came to requesting days off for vacation and thy always resolved any issues we came across while in production.

2. "Great company with awesome benefits"

I have been working at WOFL-FOX35 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good health insurance, get a raise every year (not a huge raise, they do percentage raises), lots of opportunity for advancement

Cons

Not a lot of perks (every once in a while you'll get a free movie ticket but that's about it), if you're salaried then they expect you to work a bunch of events on the weekend without getting comp time or extra pay

Advice to Management

Take notice of the good employees and try to keep them in the building. Help them grow and learn New things. I've seen a lot of good people walk out the door.