WOFL-FOX35 - In four years our station went through several changes in senior management and several marketing strategies. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for WOFL-FOX35

"In four years our station went through several changes in senior management and several marketing strategies."

Former Employee - Executive Producer in Lake Mary, FL
Former Employee - Executive Producer in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Fox 35 has some very hard working and great people to work with. Very loyal group of people. You'll work with seasoned journalists who want to win

Cons

Be prepared for long hours. I you don't bring a "don't go home until the job is done" attitude you will not survive there.

Other Employee Reviews for WOFL-FOX35

1. "Video Editor"

Pros

Friendly awesome coworkers and amazing benefits.

Cons

As any news room, it can be hectic and sometimes lack in communication but you can always feel free at this station to ask for clearification.

Advice to Management

I have no advice as the managers I worked under were awesome! They always worked with me when it came to requesting days off for vacation and thy always resolved any issues we came across while in production.

2. "Great people"

Former Employee - Promotiions Coordinator/Web Producer in Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Promotiions Coordinator/Web Producer in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Great people, great culture, great work. I hated to leave but my job was eliminated. They gave me full warning however and a great severance, so all was good.

Cons

Just like everywhere there are negative people, but overall it was a wonderful experience and I would work there again in an instant.

Advice to Management

Listen to the negative people, and look at things they might complain about, but some people need to realize that TV is a 24 hour jog. Upper management became even better when they started letting lower level managers do their jobs.