WW - Engaging work with Purpose | Glassdoor
  1. "Engaging work with Purpose"

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at WW full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here is smart, fun and cares deeply about wellness and bringing wellness to our members. There is significant investment being made to the employee experience and making WW a great place to work. The NYC office is in a great place and has lots of open space to meet with coworkers.

Cons

The company is always changing, which is good and bad. Some of the systems used are antiquated and result in confusing processes.

Continue reading
    WW2020-01-07
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Platform Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at WW full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cutting Edge Tech, more than you realize, as I did not expect a wellness company to have, and they have a healthy budget for innovation. The cloud tech team iterates fast and agile, and highly collaborative, with pragmatic approach to things. Things can get very busy during crunch time, but the atmosphere and culture is very supportive, and very friendly. Lots of healthy perks that help you manage work life balance and be more productive (flexibility with hours, wfh, summer Fridays, rooftop, snacks, ping pong, foosball table, always free food around). Plenty of intelligent people to work with. Access to paid training sites like O'reilly and Pluralsights.

Cons

The pay is a bit below the industry average as these days, competition for tech talent has been pushing salaries higher, but I think they make up for that with a healthy dose of pros i've mentioned. Healthcare plans could be better, as they do make you pay a penalty if your spouse has access to insurance.

Continue reading
    WW2020-02-14
  2. "Great opportunities for career growth"

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at WW full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly environment Great engineering support Latest technologies Company’s Impact Manifesto

Cons

Have not found anything negative yet

WW2020-02-03

Discover more reviews about WW.