Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A wellness company that cares about the wellness of its people

Apr 26, 2021 - Vice President, Talent Management in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing mission and purpose. Great CEO. Strong future business potential. Passionate, smart teams. Fast and effective responses to the upheavals of 2020.

Cons

Pace of work and workload can be intense. Employee tech should be better, given that WW is a tech-enabled company.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jul 27, 2021 - FP&A Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Takes care of their people through thick and thin Good benefits and culture Made lots of friends Helps people improve their lives

Cons

Growth paths lack visibility and the overall management needs to be pushed to get there Still has some leadership focused on the wrong goals

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Mostly a great job

Jul 27, 2021 - Coach in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are wonderful, training is extensive and relevant, material is fun and easy to teach. Overall company vibe is both fun and scientific.

Cons

2 main concerns here: 1) there is a lot of tech, and I don't feel that I was trained on it well at all. I've been there about 6 months and I'm still often concerned 2) bad communication sometimes. There are some areas where we coaches feel we could do our jobs better and deliver a better member experience and we're not able to do that because corporate doesn't listen well.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about WW.