WW&R - Fearful place of employment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WW&R

"Fearful place of employment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I have been working at WW&R full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have nothing to list.

Cons

Very bad experience overall. Attorney's are rude and have no professionalism, they are so out of touch with reality and the ability to run a business. Many partners have been there for 20+ years and have no other work experience, they were "raised" in this Firm with the wolves. I'm suprised the Firm has made it this long without shutting down. Their processes and technology is dated from the 80's and 90's. If you are an upstanding individual with integrity, this is not the place to work. They try to have "employee appreciation" initiatives but the employee is asked to donate money? Is this backwards or what? Raises are frozen for 2013, maybe you should try to deomonstrate employee appreciation by giving raises? Oh that's right the Firm is struggling financially therefore the employees suffer but not the partners. The partners still recieved their bonuses.

Advice to Management

Fire the crooked Partners!

Other Employee Reviews for WW&R

"Get out while the getting is good"

Former Employee - Legal Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Legal Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at WW&R full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

coworkers keep you going, the war-buddy mentality

Cons

terrible management! Scott Weltman came to visit our office and went on about his Hawaii vacation, no bonus for us, no raise, pay for alot of your crappy healthcare,

Advice to Management

get rid of management.

"Incredibly dismal and outlandish to say the least"

Current Employee - Collector/Legal Specialist in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Collector/Legal Specialist in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at WW&R full-time

Pros

There aren't many pros that I could genuinely include in this section. But if i were to choose it would be the PTO and Benefits package.

Cons

Dismal working atmosphere leaving the leadership at a standstill. Leadership does not exist within WWR unless you're working for corporate and that is still left to be seen. If you're one of the robots on the collecting/legal specialist end then you are "screwed" so to say. I'm a recent college graduate and this is not the place for a college grad. Wait it out until you find something you're sure you're wanting to do. This is the black hole of jobs that continually sucks you in with little regard to how you feel.

Advice to Management

Your micromanaging approach does no work. It instills fear in your employees as to whether or not what they're doing will be criticized at any given point. To ALL management. You greatly encourage your minions (collectors) to present new opportunities or ideas to be implemented in to the "system." How about you follow suit. Instead of laying on your back, how about you stand up to corporate for what you think is right and stand up for the hard working employees that you do have. The turnover rate is incredible and the good employees that you do have will be no longer at the rate that you're going. Particularly in the Cincinnati office.