Walter P. Moore and Associates - one of the best places to work at | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Walter P. Moore and Associates

"one of the best places to work at"

Pros

pros:
excellent projects, great learning environment, respect for junior members of team as well, opportunity for growth, very nice working environment.

Cons

cons:
too many deadlines interfere with personal life, salary range is not that good for junior engineers

Other Employee Reviews for Walter P. Moore and Associates

1. "internship in WPM"

Pros

Really nice, innovative, interesting and beautiful projects. Small team but very nice and friendly.

Cons

I did not find any inconvenient working for WPM. For me it is the best structural design office you can work for.

Advice to Management

I have no advice. The company is really well established in the US and the management team is doing a really good job.

2. "Anonymous Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Walter P. Moore and Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has a tremendous spirit for learning and advancing. What makes the company unique are the multi class of individuals to work together. In the AEC field the group of people like that can bring an impact to your life and even career. I have been part of a tremendous group and just like any other firm that has strengths and weaknesses, this firm is unique in the ability to build trust and have that shape and mold the various teams you are a part of. I have work for number of different engineering firms and what I have experienced is a great amount of growth professionally and personally. I believe at the core roots of the firm are the fundamentals that the senior leaders have and the ability to shared that with future leaders of our generation whom will only benefit society and each other no matter the role or position in the firm.

Cons

That their would be more social events within the firm.

Advice to Management

Keep on installing the vision of the firm on the younger peers. Wisdom that has been learned throughout experienced is bliss among young professionals.