Warner Bros. - I was told I expected to work from 9am to 11pm but management only pays overtime until 7:30pm. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

"I was told I expected to work from 9am to 11pm but management only pays overtime until 7:30pm."

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Burbank, CA
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Burbank, CA

Pros

You can make some great connections, amazing clout and status you receive from other while working there, access to lots of information

Cons

no work/life balance, no chance for internal promotion,

Advice to Management

If you really want/ need to work here, make your connections and leave as fast as you can.

Other Employee Reviews for Warner Bros.

1. "Presents a different image from what it is."

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Burbank, CA

Pros

Great benefits, time off, great co workers

Cons

Management that is not trustworthy, envious and jealous of talent other than their own. NO room for growth, and gives the impression of a very tolerant climate.. It isn't me. the open door policy is a joke and no one respect any of the senior executives.

Advice to Management

give more than lip service and look within and work with those that do the hard lifting before going outside the company.

2. "Experience and satisfaction dependent on department or group you work for."

Current Employee - SFA in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - SFA in Burbank, CA

Pros

The only real pro I can say is the experience and brand name that I can put down on my resume.

Cons

Too much politics. Communication from management to staff feels very on a need to know basis only. Work / life balance isn't the best. Vacation time and sick time doesn't mean that you won't be called by people at work regarding work and they expect you to check emails even if you have time off.