Warner Bros. - Ok place to work. It's not a sweatshop...yet. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Warner Bros.

"Ok place to work. It's not a sweatshop...yet."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Pros

Lots of smart creative people.
Flexible schedule
Interesting projects.

The atmosphere is laid back, and simple. Most of the people I work with are great to interact with.

Cons

Poor management communication.
Lack of direction.
Lack of growth opportunities.

To be honest the place is becoming a bit of a sweatshop. People don't feel valued because they are switching projects so often.

Advice to Management

You need to provide better feedback to your employees and provide a clearer roadmap to what your ideas and plans are. We feel lost.

Other Employee Reviews for Warner Bros.

1. "Wonderful!"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Burbank, CA

Pros

Warner Bros. really recognizes their employees and encourages their employees to build their career within the company.

Cons

Like the other large studios, it's hard to know what's going on outside of your department.

2. "My manager was very disrespectful and belittling, however, not everyone in the company was this way."

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Burbank, CA

Pros

Very creative environment. A company that creates some of the best films and tv shows in the industry. It made me proud to say I was part of the company. The place is huge, with its own movie theatre and free screenings of its films.

Cons

The managers were very rude. Didn't care about my work, much less me as a person. It was surprising how one person could bring others down. Not everyone was that way though. Everything is a long walk, so be prepared to walk long distances everywhere.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with more respect. I was isolated and felt like the work I was doing was not valuable. It's one thing to be an entertainment industry professional, and another to be completely disrespectful.