Warrantech - After a brief training period I began taking calls,my pay increased from minimum to $9/hr plus commissions and bonuses. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Warrantech

"After a brief training period I began taking calls,my pay increased from minimum to $9/hr plus commissions and bonuses."

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Bedford, TX
Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Bedford, TX

I worked at Warrantech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training and nesting were brief. As soon as I hit the floor my pay increased to $9/hr unlike some places that make you wait three to six months for a half-way decent paycheck like $8/hr. Co-workers were abundant & easy to talk to. TVs were always on in break room. Hot coffee is always on in morning!

Cons

Need to keep up with those quotas. After a week of hard work there are times when you get close, but not quite up to goal.

Advice to Management

Keep the TV's on just like you do during lunches and breaks! It's a great way to relax.

Other Employee Reviews for Warrantech

"Poor Management, Terrible Benefits, NO TIME OFF!"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative (CPS) in Bedford, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative (CPS) in Bedford, TX

Pros

You get fast food gift cards $5.00 and under when customer brings your work effort to management.( if they're available to take call, which is rare)

Cons

WRONG PEOPLE IN PLACE!
    Rated F with the BBB
    Poor Superiors/Management
    Benefits are awful
    Hard to get time off
    MANAGEMENT does not do their job properly, they don't understand the info customers provide, therefore making it hard to communicate with them.
    They don't care about how good of a job you're doing, they have no consideration for life trials. they are only in it for themselves. RUN IF THEY CALL YOU FOR WORK! THEY WILL ONLY USE YOU FOR YOUR SKILLS!

Advice to Management

LEARN the processes of what the csrs function. Answer the phone when there is an escalation, It's YOUR JOB! Stop the micro management, and value your good employees, they deserve it dealing with WARRANTECH'S FAILING STRUCTURE....BBB you are rated a F!!!!!

2. "Director of Training"

I have been working at Warrantech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy going proactive experience. Company has an eye out for the future and cares about employee development

Cons

Nothing to report at this time