Washington Regional Medical Center - I've worked here for 25+ years and I don't think that there is a much better large employer anywhere nearby. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Washington Regional Medical Center

"I've worked here for 25+ years and I don't think that there is a much better large employer anywhere nearby."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Pros

The benefits are great and reasonably priced. They try really hard to monitor how we are perceived by our community and strive to always be better than before, even though we are consistantly rated highly in comparison with other hospitals in the country that are about the same size.They make a real effort to foster great employee moral even in these difficult economic times. Ones of the great things that they've done in recent years was to find other ways to cut costs instead of laying off employees when the economy tanked.

Cons

There really aren't many cons of any consequence. The merit increases in pay are rather low but when you consider that we are a "not for profit" they are reasonable and they are enough to let employees know that they are important to the company.

Advice to Management

Management should always try to participate more in the daily running of a business because that is necessary to be able to make valid decisions that affect how things are done.

Other Employee Reviews for Washington Regional Medical Center

1. "EKG tech"

Current Employee - Ekg Technician
    Current Employee - Ekg Technician

I have been working at Washington Regional Medical Center full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved who I worked with. It wasn't a high stress level job.

Cons

We only got 36 hours a week. Few people got 40 hours.

Advice to Management

It would be nice if they completely redid the schedules for all of us so each of us that wanted more ours could get them.

2. "Admissions"

Pros

Healthcare will always require workers, so there is job security.

Cons

Not the best pay or potential to move up.

Washington Regional Medical Center Response

Dec 12, 2016 – Vice President of Human Resources

Washington Regional is growing faster than any other healthcare facility in the area. We have added about 150 new jobs in the last year. We are always looking for talented health care professionals ... More