Watlow Electric Manufacturing - Watlow is a very good company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Watlow Electric Manufacturing

"Watlow is a very good company to work for!"

Pros

Watlow has a very competive benefit package including health, dental, 401k, and vision. They offer free health screenings and offer dicounts to local gyms. They look out for their employees!

Cons

Watlow is making a tranformation. In doing so we are reducing inventory and tring to build only as needed, but our order jump so much it is have to keep up. Either we are running out of parts or we have to run the same build again that we just ran yesterday.

Advice to Management

Watlow is its own company. Don't try to make it run like another company. With inconsistent orders we cannot plan efficiently.

Other Employee Reviews for Watlow Electric Manufacturing

1. "It is a very good place to work, with many benefits and good management."

Pros

Watlow is privately owned company and very family orientated. They have the best vacation schedule I have seen. Watlow is truly one big family and very dedicated to their employees.

Cons

For me the downside at Watlow currently is being to strapped to my everyday work, no time to cross train and make myself more versitile to doing other things to help the company.

Advice to Management

Management needs to recognize the efforts of many that can offer so much more to Watlow if given the chance. So many times I see this everyday, and new people are brought in without giving a chance to someone already there.

2. "This was a horrible life experiance."

Pros

ONLY the experiance they give you.

Cons

Almost everything. Poor management, from the Plant Manager to your Lead Operator.

Advice to Management

There wasn't any. We would work our hearts out and wouldn't even get a "congratulations" for your work that you did. Even when you didn't have any D.R's (discrepancy report).