Wawa - A dynamic and fast paced culture with great people who truly care about our customers and communities. Happy 50th! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Wawa

"A dynamic and fast paced culture with great people who truly care about our customers and communities. Happy 50th!"

Current Employee - Manager in Media, PA
Current Employee - Manager in Media, PA

I have been working at Wawa full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A unique company with a very special culture that includes helping others and having fun.

Cons

A very challenging 24/7 business that requires a high level of commitment to our values and a high level of energy on a daily basis to succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue to lead the Wawa way and inspire others to live our values and be true servant leaders.

Other Employee Reviews for Wawa

1. "Fast Paced, Hours fly by!!!"

Current Employee - Teller in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Teller in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Wawa part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This job is a very motivating fast paced job that works for me lifestyle. I have a set schedule and clock in and out during the day.

Cons

Manger is tough during fast paced times, you need to keep a positive outlook. During rush its tough to catch your breath.

"Can't wait to leave"

Current Employee - CSA in Salisbury, MD
    Current Employee - CSA in Salisbury, MD

I have been working at Wawa part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the company of my co-workers. Most of my complaints about this company are circumstantial. isolated incidents applying to my gm specifically.

Cons

When you go in for the interview try to conduct your own interview. Ask yourself, can I work for this guy? Do I need this money so bad that I will accept orders from this person? I don't know why my manager hired me to be honest. I have been accused of stealing several times. Everything from money, cigarettes down to an 8 oz chocolate milk. My boss asked me when I graduated during the interview (thought I was lying) then later I find out he thinks I'm so young that I graduated when I was 13 years old. Did he even look at my application? What would he do if the register didn't scan id's for cigarette sales? At my location young kids are put in positions of authority over people three times their age. I've had to defend my own shift manager from a customer. Frequently customers come to me thinking I'm the manager because the place is ran by a bunch of children with bad attitudes.

Advice to Management

I went to college for criminal justice. I took some courses on investigations. You wouldn't know that, you think I lied about graduating high school when I was 13. First of all, if you think that you might have a case of internal theft going on do some behind the scenes investigating before you randomly pick out some people to accuse based on whatever you consider to be thief qualities. Now I'm angry for being accused of theft and the real thief knows they need to be even better at not being caught. Maybe if you weren't so focused on me being the thief instead of putting all employees under the same microscope you might actually get somewhere.