- Current Employee★★★★★
MagnifydeAug 9, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great employer, friendly environment. Beautiful office area.
More consistent staff. High turnover rate.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 2, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Team is so smart, ambitious and kind - We have beat records every quarter for the past year - Clients are great to work with
The market is finally understanding our differentiation, but sometimes you have to deal with customers who aren't the smartest, and that can be very very frustratingContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 6, 2022 - Marketing in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- I guess being employed is better in some respects than not being employed
- No work-life balance, stressful, competitive in an unhealthy way, and toxic management. - I was fired for not reaching my goals which were completely unrealistic for anyone and continue to go unfulfilled even years after I left. - The CEO is an Elizabeth Holmes-type narcissist. She is friendly and nice but this company is all about her and advancing her personal brand. She will fire you in an instant if she feels like it, irrespective of any objective goals or company performance. People were fired every single week I worked at Wayup. They like to scare employees. - CEO and executives create a toxic environment for no reason, it seems like a childish attempt to recreate what they think a successful startup culture should be like. They are kids playing dress-up as adults. - I've had years to reflect on my time at WayUp and I've realized just how uniquely awful of an experience it was.Continue reading