Weatherby Healthcare - Awesome Comapny | Glassdoor

"Awesome Comapny"

Current Employee - Consultant Emergency Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Consultant Emergency Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible with employees, great people and wonderful atomspere that promotes people first indlucing clients. People are looking out for providers, clients and employees

Cons

Emails. Ton of non essential emails that take time to read and delete but on the conter side you are always infomred

Advice to Management

None. We have more managers so there is someone to go to and they all have the same core values which is important

Other Employee Reviews for Weatherby Healthcare

"This is the Best Place I have ever worked!"

Current Employee - Senior Training Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Training Manager

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Weatherby's #1 core value -"Putting People First" is what makes the company's culture second to none. Every decision is made from a people centric point of view, which is refreshing during a challenging economy. From the on-site healthcare provider, on-site fitness center and a Mother's room for nursing mothers lets you know that their values are alive and well and are interwoven into every thing the company stands for.

Cons

This place is truly the best of the best. I can not point out any cons at this time.

Advice to Management

While the company continus to grow, please hold on to the people centric values, it will take you from good to great.

2. "I love my CAREER!"

Current Employee - Urgent Care Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Urgent Care Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

CORE VALUES! Culture! People! Growth potential! 401k! Benefits! Leadership! Competitive yet teamwork atmosphere whete we all make one another better!

Cons

NONE! I'm reading all these comments and complaints and it's clearly coming from people who aren't meant for the grind it takes to achieve success in the sales environment. This is the best company I've ever had the privilege to work for and I mean that with every bit of my being. I'm not writing fake things just stating facts. I've been there nownfor 4 months and have achieved success thus far as someone who is still still from the time I had in CORE training to my time so far on the desk. It takes perseverance, patience, and a team worthy competitive attitude to achieve success and without it then maybe this just isn't the job for you. If you believe and put in the hours and hard work you can achieve anything especially in this company! What other company do you have the CEO and Vice President randomly walk by throughout the week and ask how you're doing and share laughs?! This is not a job but the beginning of the rest of my life at my new CAREER!

Advice to Management

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!