Weatherby Healthcare - It's no surprise we're Number 3 on Fortune: Best Places to Work!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Weatherby Healthcare

"It's no surprise we're Number 3 on Fortune: Best Places to Work!!"

Current Employee - Medical Staff Supervisor in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Medical Staff Supervisor in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Weatherby Healthcare is not just a cut above the rest, they are a leap above the rest! It has been an absolute and continues to be a pleasure to be a part of this company. Weatherby Healthcare really goes above and beyond for its employees and listens with open ears. We don't just talk about our Core Values, we live them every day and what we do really does impact patient lives. The employees here at Weatherby Healthcare always work together and are always looking for new innovative ways to get things done more efficiently. I also want to make mention of the amazing leadership team here as well. The consistent encouragement and guidance makes it easy to succeed in our roles. I enjoy soaking up all that I can from our leadership team.

Cons

I don't have any cons to speak about. Weatherby Healthcare is truly a great company to work for!!

Advice to Management

Continue to provide employees with encouragement and guidance

Other Employee Reviews for Weatherby Healthcare

"Weatherby Healthcare keeps impressing me every week. Love it here."

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company just spent a week honoring our support staff. We consultants would be lost without them; they truly help make our jobs easier. Weatherby is great about providing recognition for all staff, from first time accomplishments to new personal bests. Weatherby Healthcare is driven on performance, reaching new goals and being a top contender in the industry so that they can have the great events that they do so frequently for us all. The hold all employees accountable for hitting their goals and also provide the necessary resources to help you not only achieve them but exceed them. Of course I do have to put in the time to build my business but totally worth it with a culture so inviting and caring.

Cons

Hours can be long and you may get a call from a physician you are working with on the weekend but is part of the job. This was clear on my initial interview with the Directors.

Advice to Management

Company is growing so fast, any other sales leadership opportunities for advancing with the company. Manager training to see it a fit?

"This is a great company to work for!!!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to make great money, fun environment

Cons

long hours, far from home...