Weatherby Healthcare - Can be absolutely great if you work with the right specialties.. if not, good luck. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Weatherby Healthcare

"Can be absolutely great if you work with the right specialties.. if not, good luck."

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, fun atmosphere, casual dress code.

Cons

If you are selected to be a recruiter of a non locum heavy specialty there is zero chance to be successful. Regardless of what they tell you, there are just some specialties that are not good for locum tenens. This will lead to under-performing and not meeting "expectations," which management will not hesitate to let you know in the weekly one on ones. Management can be completely useless as well, with some managers being completely incompetent other than being able to hound you for sales, sales, sales! Have fun and good luck if you are selected to be part of one of these teams, as you will inevitably fail and they will hound you for it until you quit yourself. The base salary is terrible as well so if your not making commission (which you wont if you are part of one of those teams) then there is no chance to feel that you are fairly compensated for making 95 cold calls a day with zero positive outcome from it.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees fairly and instead of trying to zone in on every specialty take the initiative and understand that some specialties are not supposed to be locum based, and if you still must insist on offering locums for the specialties you need to more fairly compensate employees who ultimately have no choice in which specialty they are placed on to begin with.

Other Employee Reviews for Weatherby Healthcare

"Not what it seems"

Current Employee - External Credentialing Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - External Credentialing Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dress how you want, Lots of Food, They teach a great culture

Cons

They do not live by this culture, Forced reviews, bad treatment of admin staff, and no accountability for making errors unless you don't sell

Advice to Management

Hold others accountable for their actions regardless if it affects your bottom line. If you do this then The sales reps, managers, Directors would actually care about the process that you enlist and follow it because there are actually consequences for not following what the company has set. You have lost a lot of good people out of flat out disrespect. Oh and pay your admin staff more

"Never worked at a company like this before..."

Current Employee - Leader in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Leader in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Weatherby Healthcare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This was employee appreciation week. Every year it is better than the year before. I so appreciate the effort that the company puts forth to make its employees happy. No other organization I've worked for has done the things that I've experience here. We work hard - no doubt - that is what has made us successful. But, we also have fun and the leaders really care about the people.

Cons

We are so much bigger, I don't get to see everyone as much as i used to because we are on different floors. But, growth is a good thing.

Advice to Management

Just continue to focus on our culture and communication.