Weave - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Weave focus on creating a great work environment, with emphasis on Autonomy, Purpose & Mastery. I am surrounded by people who love what they do and a great at it. Weave is still young and evolving, but I feel like each employee has a say in what Weave will become.

Cons

Weave is still figuring some things out, we are always reevaluating what works well and what does not. The rate of change takes some getting used to.

Advice to Management

Stay hungry & don't let success change your focus.

Weave2018-07-31
  1. "Best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Sales in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing Culture. Terrific product. Leadership is exceptional. You can tell when you walk into the building that this is a company of winners, but winning isn’t the mane focus. The main focus is to make people better, to be team oriented, and to help them achieve new heights in career success.

Cons

Nothing Cons I can think of.

Weave2019-06-06
  2. "Weave for Life"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Weave full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best company hands down I have worked at! From the top down there is buy-in and support for anyone in any role. Brandon and the executive team have done an incredible job creating a culture that helps its employees thrive. One of the biggest reasons I love Weave is the autonomy in which I am able to work. With the trust that is given me on a daily basis, it makes me want to bust my butt for the team and company. Weave...

Cons

None- been here over a year and have yet to find one.

Advice to Management

Keep trusting your employees. As we continue to grow keep the focus on trusting your employees to do their job and do it well. I feel like in doing so you will continue to keep the great culture Weave is popular for no matter how big we get.

Weave2019-05-29

Discover more reviews about Weave.