Web.com Inc - A Cut Above The Rest | Glassdoor

"A Cut Above The Rest"

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

Pros

It allows me to work in a great industry, which focuses primarily on American small businesses, who are key to the economic growth and stability of our country. In my experience, the management team at Web.com is among the most honest, ethical, and hard-working people I've been affiliated with. The employees at Web.com truly want to help their customers and their colleagues be successful. It's a big company that's run like a small business, and that's why it works.

Cons

If you consider working hard a downside, this isn't the place for you. You are held accountable for the results that you produce. At all times you need to provide the customers and shareholders maximum value.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate, innovate, and listen to your employees. Stay involved as we grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Web.com Inc

1. "Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Positive work environment, very fast paced. Opportunity to grow, and solid leadership. Benefits are great. Good location.

Cons

Pay is slightly below local market average, but annual bonuses potentially make up for that shortfall. Raises are merit based, which has worked out for me.

Advice to Management

Communicate more as a whole company. Offer in house training, not just for management.

2. "Great at first, then all downhill."

Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Web.com Inc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great employees, relaxed dress code. Supervisors work with you and help the best they can. Monday through Friday schedule for most departments.

Cons

No training. Management views you only as a number. No room for growth. No work/life balance. Low pay. You only get 5% commission for sales, if you meet your metrics, which they keep raising the bar on.

Advice to Management

Stop focusing only on numbers and pay attention to your employee's moral. The place used to be filled with fun people full of energy. Now it's 1/2 empty and depressing.