Web.com - A Cut Above The Rest | Glassdoor

"A Cut Above The Rest"

Current Employee - Employee
Current Employee - Employee

Pros

It allows me to work in a great industry, which focuses primarily on American small businesses, who are key to the economic growth and stability of our country. In my experience, the management team at Web.com is among the most honest, ethical, and hard-working people I've been affiliated with. The employees at Web.com truly want to help their customers and their colleagues be successful. It's a big company that's run like a small business, and that's why it works.

Cons

If you consider working hard a downside, this isn't the place for you. You are held accountable for the results that you produce. At all times you need to provide the customers and shareholders maximum value.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate, innovate, and listen to your employees. Stay involved as we grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Web.com

1. "Really great company"

I worked at Web.com full-time

Pros

I really enjoyed my time at web.com; they were always really flexible and helped me grow into a supervisor role.

Cons

Brace yourself for some monotony if you go in as a copywriter or designer but totally worth it.

2. "Sales and Ops"

I have been working at Web.com full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

It is a stable public company with decent benefits. The leadership is seasoned and been able to drive continuous growth.

Cons

The opportunity to obtain raises can be somewhat limited. As company becomes larger needs to be focused on more training.

Advice to Management

Increase pay for entry level