Web.com - Good place to work | Glassdoor

"Good place to work"

I have been working at Web.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours
Good team
A lot to learn

Cons

No clear corporate ladder to climb

Other Employee Reviews for Web.com

"The public press about this company is deceptive"

Pros

My immediate coworkers are talented and hardworking. There is an opportunity to become experts in certain areas of technology. If you're on the right team, the sense of collaboration is excellent.

Cons

The pay is below market. PTO is below market. Insane no raise policy. Jobs are being outsourced to Argentina. There's been a lot of press about how this company is in a huge growth phase. That is misleading. The company laid off many, many people and closed remote offices. The growth is happening in order to positively spin and hide the huge mistakes they made when buying Network Solutions.

Advice to Management

Be honest about your company goals. We don't feel like we're doing good for the company or the product. We feel like we're there to make you and your CTO wealthy. The money spent on branding a golf tour could have been invested in your employees and improve the products.

2. "Very Enriching Experience, wonderful people"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Web.com as an intern

Pros

One gets to see the entire picture from day 1, there is no bureaucracy. Wonderful people to work with. Location is also good.

Cons

There are not many cons of working at this place. The only thing I can think of is that sometimes, if you dont have a car, it might become difficult to commute. But, you can always ask fellow employees to drop you off, and people are really helpful there.