WebMD Health - One of the best jobs I've ever had | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WebMD Health

"One of the best jobs I've ever had"

Current Employee - Anonymous in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous in New York, NY

I have been working at WebMD Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very friendly, smart, dedicated colleagues. No one is looking over my shoulder. Liberal with work from home days. Competitive salary. Very little overtime. Office closes early the day before holidays. Demonstrated value of work-life balance. If you show that you are responsible within the scope of your job, it is recognized and appreciated...I feel like my managers want to make sure I have everything I need. My colleagues were always available to me as a resource when I was learning the ropes. Everyone I've dealt with is eternally polite, courteous, convivial, and friendly.

Cons

I have no complaints at this time. Absolutely none.

Advice to Management

At least in my department, PLEASE keep doing what you're doing. You make me want to come to work every day and I thank you.

Other Employee Reviews for WebMD Health

"Health Educator III"

Current Employee - Spanish Health Educator in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Spanish Health Educator in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at WebMD Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are awesome, a lot of vacation offered that is about it. oh yeah and free coffee.

Cons

WebMD is more interested in making profits through numbers and not really how a health educator impacts a life.

Advice to Management

How about focusing on why the turnover rate is so high in health coaching and focus on being realistic and what we are really here for, health not money.

"Ineptitude At Its Best"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at WebMD Health full-time

Pros

The location was terrific! Being in the midst of Midtown is like no other working experience. The benefits are decent, and the working hours are flexible.

Cons

Inept senior-level management; favoritism between senior-level management and lower-level employees, regardless of their inability to complete simple tasks that generate revenue. This type of treatment harbors resentment amongst those who do a great job, but are overlooked in favor of the Best Friends Club.

Advice to Management

WebMD has had 3 different CEOs within two years. As a company, they lack vision, and no one knows what the company wants to accomplish, or what it wants to be.