Webdam - Great Company - Great People! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company - Great People!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talented hard-working employees. Great culture, especially in the San Mateo, CA office. Lots of nice perks like catered breakfasts and lunches, tons of food, drinks, snacks, on-site gym, good work/life balance. Leadership is solid and a strong effort is made to have frequent, transparent communication. We merged with Bynder in February but IMHO things are going very well. Mergers/Acquisitions are never easy but I really feel that the planning process and progress being made in these first 6 months has been excellent. Employees are very involved in the process and able to give input. Our VC is providing excellent guidance and support, doing a great job of helping to keep us focused and on schedule to successfully merge into one company.

Cons

No real negatives. Due to the acquisition/merger, there is a lot to figure out and get done. There is also a LOT of opportunity ahead, so it will be important for employees to embrace the change and decide to be a part of this company's future success.

Continue reading
    Webdam2018-07-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Career Growth, Positive Recognition and Friendly Co-Workers"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Webdam full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Webdam offers career growth, positive recognition with really nice and friendly co-workers. I feel as though my voice is heard and I can make a difference. Over the years I have been compensated for my hard work. What else could I ask for?!

Cons

We are at an exciting and challenging point in the companies evolution but these challenges are promising and the future is bright.

Continue reading
    Webdam2018-05-01
  2. "Decent"

Former Employee - Customer Support Engineer

I worked at Webdam full-time

Pros

Catered meals, nice people, clean office

Cons

Politics is real, repetitive snacks, budget cuts

Webdam2020-01-06

Discover more reviews about Webdam.