WebiMax - Great Place to Learn | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Great Place to Learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Lots and lots of learning
Promotions are well-deserved if you push yourself
Energetic team
Benefits are fair (better than my previous employers)
Cool field to work in, lots of nice people in the industry

Cons

Sometimes too much to do and not enough time
Keeping up with Google is a pain, sometimes too many emails every day with new algorithm changes
I don't like basecamp

Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax

"Disorganized and the Leadership is Null"

Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

when I first started there, they were a smaller company and offered free coffee, some artistic freedom and paid for benefits with no contribution from the employee.

Cons

By the time of my departure, raises were cut out, we had to contribute half to our benefits (are salaries are a joke), no more free coffee, they were laying people off or firing them for trumped up reasons. They "re-organized teams 3 Times since last October with no real actual plan. Management has no idea of what they are doing, moral is down and they are still losing clients and bleeding money.

Advice to Management

Sell the company off and go back to school to learn better business practices.

"Could have been the best in the SEO field, but to sloppy"

Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

The training and update to information is almost daily. They attempt to keep you up to date with latest trends. Casual dress and new lunch room.

Cons

Lower than standard pay with promises of more month after month. Constant meetings that produce no real work nor plan. VP and higher management had to no former training and the worse at being leaders. The owner is great in starting this company but the people he hired are just full of smoke. Closing offices and losing our clients due to lack of work. I have constantly asked for help with my projects and they shift the blame to other departments.

Advice to Management

The owner needs to be there and working everyday and stand up to his untrained sloppy upper level of management. A HR director with her door shut? My Vice President that snaps before listening to the problem? A director that rewards popular but not producing project managers? The owner is just absent and this place is falling to the ground. Great if you want to be "cool" but no salary and their commission plan is pennies because of a weak sales team.