WebiMax - Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

"Always in a panic, rushing to get out reports because of lost work or crazy deadlines"

Former Employee - Sales Support
Former Employee - Sales Support

Pros

Really cool info on PPC & SEO.

Cons

Some many changes and everyone is always changing their jobs or titles. I had three bosses and none of them could do my job.....or bothered to learn it. They lost many clients and wrong information was always being sent out to clients or people they were trying to sign up. It's like walking around and every is angry, never know if the place is gonna close.

Advice to Management

They would not listen or take advice. Ugh, they took my health benefits away too. Managers always in late and left early. New manager is always leaving early.

Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax

1. "WebiMax is an exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales Support
    Current Employee - Sales Support

Pros

Working for a newer company in an ever-changing industry in and of itself is exciting and rewarding. On top of that WebiMax offers a casual work environment, flexible schedules, and many "perks" you don't get at other companies (Free K-cup coffee, work from home days, Holidays off that other places don't honor, inter-office catered parties, free lunches, and even massages for doing a good job). Everyone is friendly and a pleasure to work with. Upper management welcomes and values individual thoughts and input. WebiMax is truly the best "job" I've ever had.

Cons

It's not really a con but if you are someone who is resistant to change or likes monotony then this is not the industry for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for creating an enjoyable place to come to work every day. I'm excited to see what the future holds for us and am confident the company and the people who work here are in good hands.

2. "Great Place to Work - Motivating and Enjoyable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Camden, NC

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, staying on the edge of innovation, helping other businesses grow, helping others learn more, team-work and team oriented environment

Cons

Location, no matching 401k, traffic in the summer / seasonal month

Advice to Management

Keep holding your employees to high standards, get rid of people who don't care. I applaud that! Perhaps consider matching 401k contributions. Continue to innovate that's been such a great part of our growth!