WebiMax - This is a very good place to work with the ability to move up fast. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

"This is a very good place to work with the ability to move up fast."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People, Enviroment, Cutting Edge IT Field

Cons

Upper Management, Hardware, Cubicle Enviroment

Advice to Management

Need real management and leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax

"Awesome place to work for a recent college grad..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

Employees are diverse, and the attitudes are super positive and friendly. Very casual, and not too stuck up. They train the less experienced, and give everyone a chance. They are open to teaching those who want to learn about the industry. This is where you begin to gain experience especially if you have never held a job. The owner of the company is a nice person, and doesn't put himself above the rest of the employees. The one place where you can speak directly to the owner.

Cons

If you have been in the workforce for a while, with experience, this is not where you want to be. You can expect to be compensated as an entry level employee regardless of your background. This more of a job and not a really much of a forever career. Promotions are not based on your performance, but on the need to fill positions, and favoritism; they will give a supervisor position to anyone, except to those who have experience and proven experience. Pay raises are often promised, but not delivered, and if you do get a raise, its not much. Many employees hold a second part-time job, because depending on the position you do not make enough for this to be your only job. Its disappointing considering the industry the company is in.

Advice to Management

Compensation should be more competitive, and a solid pay scale needs to be established. A commission is not a bonus.

2. "Great People = Great Company"

Current Employee - Business Develop Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Develop Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

Pros

I've been apart of the WebiMax Family for 3+ years, and have grown with the company. The owner makes it a point to know each of his employees that work for him, holds company wide meetings to give updates on WebiMax, our industry and competitors. He is a leader! The employees are students of there own game. we are in an industry that is changing all the time, employees are sharing info they find, success stories with clients. its our team that makes us stand out.

Cons

There aren't really any "cons", I would say that remembering to track time we spend on clients account is a pain, i forget to do so a lot. Salesforce is a con (ha)

Advice to Management

My advice would be to continue to mingle with the employees, have the company lunches so we all talk, i like the lunch and learns also, great time to site with the your coworkers and hold a training class.