WebiMax - Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

"Fun, fast growing company with a lot of opportunity to expand."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and collaborative work-space allows for learning new strategies and techniques on a regular basis! You can progress into a manager role with hard work and initiative, while your hard works gets recognized. The vacation package is also great and not available at many companies.

Cons

Can be a difficult commute, but the flexible schedule helps to cut down on drive time if you avoid rush hour.

Advice to Management

While we know the progress of the company, we should go over the long-term planning for new and upcoming programs (maybe on a monthly basis).

Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax

"Too worried about it's online reputation, and not it's employees."

Former Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Developer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I seriously can't think of a single good thing to say about this company. Worst place I've ever worked.

Cons

The pay and the healthcare is horrible. The work environment is like a sweat shop, and you don't get long enough breaks. They have a very low budget and upper management is clueless and disorganized. They force employees to sit through daily pointless meetings, and nothing gets accomplished. The CEO, Ken Wisnefski, has no clue how manage the company or how to handle negative feedback.

Advice to Management

Stop posting fake company reviews, and censoring real reviews. If you want to be liked then you need to make some major changes to the company, but at this point it's probably too late.

2. "So much opportunity here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Effort is rewarded quickly at WebiMax. I've already been promoted in my short time here and it's exciting to see coworkers advancing into new roles as well. Positions keep opening up as the company grows. Continued learning is valued. Care for clients is genuine among every employee I know. Free coffee and flexible start times are also pluses

Cons

Mt Laurel location - I'm coming from the shore

Advice to Management

More updates from the top brass about WebiMax's expansion and growth plans. It's exciting stuff but sometimes only trickles down to us in bits and pieces.