WebiMax - Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

"Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people. Team environment and yes the upper management actually are competent. They promote from within and allow for you to learn new skills to better your position. Work hard and you are rewarded.

Cons

Salary employees sometimes feel like hourly employees. The time tracking doesn't take into account working remotely.

Advice to Management

The salary employees work remotely a lot which can not be 'clocked in'. Clocking in and out for the day or for a lunch break is not something a salary employee usually has to do. I advise management to change this practice.

WebiMax Response

Mar 7, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. Processes such as time tracking are crucial for any agency and provide metrics we rely on to effectively... More

Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax

1. "Great Atmosphere"

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a great environment here. There is a lot of room to advance with a lot of room to learn new things within the industry. Getting time off is not hard and they are very understanding of PTO. There is very little pressure when it comes to getting things done. They have new wood desks for everyone which makes the office look cool. There is even an arcade game in the kitchen. Vending machines with drinks, snacks or frozen food is available along with a vending machine for drinks. They provide free coffee as well.

Cons

There seems to be a constant fear of lay-off and people seem to fear upper management. There has been broken promises and the pay is at an extreme minimum. At times, it seems like upper management roams around wanting to find some one slip-up when they could instead be busy getting important work done. Once was a newsletter which was great to learn about company updates, but that is now gone.

Advice to Management

Pay can be better, most people are barely getting by.

WebiMax Response

Mar 5, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee,

Great news – the Newsletter is officially back! We heard buzz around the office that our employees miss it so we have decided to resurrect it in 2014.

We’re happy... More

2. "Great Environment to Expand your Knowledge"

Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Inbound Marketer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and relaxed work environment. Easy to have conversations about the nuances of SEO and really learn about the industry. You gain a lot by putting in effort. Many knowledge co-workers who are very willing to share what they know

Cons

Communication between the departments can be difficult at times. Located in a high traffic area that can be difficult to get to during peak hours.

Advice to Management

help to better bridge the communication gap between different departments