WebiMax - A great place to move up the ladder. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WebiMax

"A great place to move up the ladder."

Current Employee - SEO Content Writer
Current Employee - SEO Content Writer

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with WebiMax for a few years now and they provide every opportunity for people to move up the ladder. The more you put in, the more you get out of your experience.

Cons

I guess pay could be a bit better.

Mar 12, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty. We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the opportunities to ... More

Other Employee Reviews for WebiMax

"Great workers, poor management, no pathway to advancement all leads to sky-high turnover"

Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people who work for this company are loyal and they really care about making the company better.

Cons

These loyal employees are not supported by management. In fact, the management wanders around the office looking to catch people slipping up and micromanage their teams until all creativity is stamped out.

Advice to Management

Trust the people who care and pay them when they deserve it. And get a sales team that can sell without promising things the company can't deliver.

Feb 21, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear former WebiMax employee, Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. We agree that our employees are loyal and care about making the company better. We’ve always said our ... More

2. "Opportunity of a lifetime. Jump start to further your career."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Mount Laurel, NJ

I have been working at WebiMax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people. Team environment and yes the upper management actually are competent. They promote from within and allow for you to learn new skills to better your position. Work hard and you are rewarded.

Cons

Salary employees sometimes feel like hourly employees. The time tracking doesn't take into account working remotely.

Advice to Management

The salary employees work remotely a lot which can not be 'clocked in'. Clocking in and out for the day or for a lunch break is not something a salary employee usually has to do. I advise management to change this practice.

Mar 7, 2014 – PR Manager

Dear current WebiMax employee, Thanks for taking the time to review WebiMax on Glassdoor. Processes such as time tracking are crucial for any agency and provide metrics we rely on to effectively ... More