Webuyanycar.com - Hard Work Pays Off | Glassdoor

"Hard Work Pays Off"

Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Webuyanycar.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with the company for 2 years and I am very pleased with what I have been able to accomplished and the direction of the company going forward. It is certainly a very challenging job where you meet a lot of interesting people and get to look and test drive many different types of vehicles. I have read some of the reviews on here and I cannot really understand what some of these claims are based on. The company that I know operates in a completely ethical environment. We must do inspections on all vehicles prior to purchasing them, but we do so with transparency being the main priority. From my personal experience I have never felt that I have been disingenuous with a customer. I always try to be as fair as possible. If a vehicle is being sold that is in poor condition than the price will be reflective of that. Would you want to pay the same price for a pair of shoes that hold holes in them compared to what you would pay for a pair that did not? I have bought cars from customers that even will give me hugs after the transaction because they are thankful to be rid of them and not have to deal with the stress and hassle of selling their car's elsewhere. That feeling makes it all worthwhile, but you cannot make everyone happy in every occasion.

Our reviews on google speak for themself. We are BBB accredited. If all these negative remarks I see on here were accurate how would our reviews online be what they are and how would we have that accreditation? I really don't comprehend it to be honest. Nothing is handed to you on a silver platter in this life. You have to earn it. All I can say is that I came on with this company 2+ plus years ago starting at the bottom as a trainee and I put in the hard work and dedicated myself to being elite and I was rewarded with opportunities to advance. It is just that simple. Hard work and dedication to growing our brand is rewarded here just as it is with every other major company. It is true that some people are built for this job and some are not, but I find that to be the case for every job out there. Sometimes it is just not the right fit, but if you have a passion for it and you respect the grind then your efforts will be rewarded here.

We are still very new to the country and we still have a lot of work to do and ground to cover. I highly admire our CEO, his openness to employees, and the leadership he provides. I believe we are on the cusp of great things and I excited to be a part of it. I highly enjoy my job and I would not have taken the time to write this if I felt otherwise.

Cons

IT issues can sometimes be a pain, but they are based in improvements to workflow for the Branch Managers and are quickly resolved. The IT team is very responsive when issues do arrise.

Advice to Management

Communication is key. Continue to work with current employees to aid in their devolpment before looking elsewhere.

Other Employee Reviews for Webuyanycar.com

"Great excuse to spend time away from family and friends"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Webuyanycar.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Long hours, low pay, no advancement opportunities, low commission incentive. Never have to worry about having an annoying unproductive weekend off or even consecutive days off of work. Great persuasive selling techniques (blatant lying), training, and a supportive culture of repressesed happiness and suppressed ideas.

Cons

You can't sleep overnight in the office, you can't offer just $1 for a car, and you can't put this job on your resume

Advice to Management

Continue lying to employees about opportunities, pay, and culture. It works great!

"Branch Manager"

Former Employee - New York in New York, NY
    Former Employee - New York in New York, NY

I worked at Webuyanycar.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Convenient work location, and really nothing else.

Cons

The company hires and fires people left and right without any valuable reason.

Advice to Management

Stick to great people who are willing to work.