WeddingWire - Best sales job I have ever had | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

"Best sales job I have ever had"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome company culture - casual dress code, catered breakfasts, open office seating, company Happy Hours, Great Work/Life balance, Generous sales incentives ($$ bonus, iPads, TVs, Louboutin shoes), Great product offerings to clients make my job easier, Lots of Career growth opportunities, Like-minded colleagues, Metro accessible, Take as you need vacation policy, Annual company events and parties

Cons

Company is growing quickly so the office space is getting cozy and not a lot of conference rooms for meetings. As the company continues to grow, it is getting harder to know each and every employee, but the happy hours and company events help.

Advice to Management

Keep the great culture and incentives coming

Other Employee Reviews for WeddingWire

1. "LOVE working here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great energy, always something new and exciting going on and everyone wants to be here. I love working here because no day is the same and everyone believes in what they are doing so it makes it fun to collaborate.

Cons

There's a lot going on! We are a very fast growing company so there is always a new challenge and the biggest is probably fitting everything into the day.

Advice to Management

Managing expectations and clear communication is always important. We are able to do our jobs better when we feel like we can come to our managers with questions so being open to that is very important.

2. "Best Career Decision I Have Ever Made"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

WeddingWire goes to extreme lengths to make sure the people they bring on staff are of the highest class and talent. Everyone is passionate about the product we are providing. From a sales perspective, you go into every call knowing you are hands down selling the best product in the industry. The bonuses are amazing and extremely generous. If you work hard, you will reap many, many rewards.

Cons

Structure and rules can change quickly as we adapt to new products and growth.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring self-motivated individuals and work to maintain the amazing company culture as we grow.