WeddingWire - Fast-paced, fun and challenging work environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for WeddingWire

"Fast-paced, fun and challenging work environment"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Chevy Chase, MD
Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (More than a year)

Pros

WeddingWire is a quick-moving and exciting place to work in the tech event space! We have a great company culture, a work hard/play hard attitude and create great products online for our target audiences - wedding professionals and engaged couples.

Cons

You have to be adaptable to change and have a hard-working and flexible attitude as deadlines can quickly shift, and as our team continues to grow at a rapid pace.

Other Employee Reviews for WeddingWire

1. "WeddingWire is fast-paced & filled With learning moments"

Current Employee - Editorial in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Editorial in Washington, DC

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WeddingWire gives you a lot of responsibility very quickly, giving you the opportunity to build real skills as you go. The collaborative environment means you're constantly learning from co-workers with interesting past work experience. The "fail fast" mentality encourages employees to be brave, take risks, and try new things. Finally, the employee perks are unlike anything else I've experience in DC-- a take what you need vacation policy, money to spend on personal development, a flexible telecommuting schedule, and several catered lunches and breakfasts throughout the week.

Cons

Sometime goals feel as though they are aggressive just for the sake of being aggressive, rather than being the most efficient and effective allotment of employee energy.

"An evolutionary place to work."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at WeddingWire full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

WeddingWire has grown into a successful business and my career has also grown along side it. WeddingWire is a place where my hard work and dedication doesn't go unnoticed and I now have a management role. We always pushing ourselves to do better and create better experience for our users! Cannot wait to see what is next

Cons

None! The benefits are great.

Advice to Management

While the company grows, it's important to offer guidance and maintain relationships within each department.