Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

May 17, 2019 - Rental Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Reasonable workload expectations. Friendly people. Great work life balance. Good benefits. Growing industry so plenty of job security. Monday through Friday work week with weekends off.

Cons

Vacation days are accrued instead of assigned at the beginning of each year.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

May 18, 2022 - Marketing Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is constantly working on improving especially since the new CEO has taken over. They are always looking out for their employees and really focuses on making every employee have a nice balance between their work and home life. Welch is a very family friendly work place that places high value on their employees work goals and career path.

Cons

I don't have any complaints

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A company moving in the right direction with huge growth potential in the years to come.

Feb 5, 2022 - Service Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

With the factory’s recent acquisition of Welch and the new President Chris Rice. Welch Equipment will be a gold standard provider for the mountain states. Chris is a forward thinker and he is definitely the right person to lead this company into the future. Great company to work for!

Cons

I have no negative comments. I worked hourly and salary and everyone treated me fairly.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Welch Equipment.